Chef Adam Gray has shared this incredibly tasty and super easy recipe for our pork cutlets
4 x Pork Chops – fat cut/sliced every 2cm
300g Tender stem broccoli
1 Red chilli
40g Clear honey
40g Dark soya sauce
10g Fresh ginger
Ground white pepper
Making the Glaze
- Cut the red chilli lengthways and remove the seeds and white pith.
- Finely chop the chilli and place in a small mixing bowl.
- Finely grate the fresh ginger and add to the chopped chilli.
- Zest and juice the lime and add to the ginger and chilli, along with the soya sauce and clear honey.
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly together.
Cooking the Pork Chops and Tender Stem Broccoli
- Heat a cast iron griddle pan to a medium heat.
- Season the pork chops on either side evenly with salt and ground white pepper.
- Place the pork chops on a griddle pan or frying pan.
- Turn the pork chops over every 3 or 4 minutes to ensure even cooking on each side.
- After cooking the pork chops for 3 to 4 minutes on each side, add the tender stem broccoli to the griddle pan.
- Rotate the tender stem broccoli every 2 to 3 minutes so they are cooked evenly on each side.
- The tender stem broccoli is cooked when it turns bright green but still has a slight crunch.
- Brush the pork chops and tender stem broccoli with the honey, soya, chilli glaze
- Remove the glazed pork chops and tender stem broccoli from the griddle or frying pan, leave to rest on a plate for 3 to 5 minutes.
- If there is any soya, chilli, honey glaze left, this can be spooned over the pork chop and tender stem broccoli on the serving plate.